Stanning Capitalists and Being Unsure

I began this blog post not knowing what it would be about. Still, to this sentence, I couldn't tell you what the point was. Why you've continued reading is the same reason I continue writing: I'm genuinely interested in seeing how this will end. Fact is, this is how my life has been going as of late. 

I have two very expensive degrees, with no idea how (or if) I plan on using them. No part of my schooling involved writing or videography, yet I have a book published, two TV shows in the process of being written (one of which I was asked to write) and a love of sitting in front a camera and making a fool of myself. 

...it is worth mentioning that at this point, I have figured out what this post will be about...

The ultimate question is "what will I do for money?" The ultimate answer is "I don't know." 

While I hate being motivated by money, it's undeniably important. Capitalism is such a concept. At times like these, I think about Scooby Doo, the quintessential capitalist. He wasn't motivated by love or friendship. No, he was motivated by Scooby Snacks. Yet, he was happy. That's such a mood. We stan a capitalist. 

This has gone off the rails. (Same.) So, I'll wrap this up and just say to stay tuned, because I may not know where I'm going but I have some really cool things being cooked up. At some point, these posts are going to be structured, but today is not that day. 

In case you didn't even chuckle for this one, here's a video that should make you laugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvidBCwW1oA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction: New Year, New Me--But Don't Roll Your Eyes Just Yet

New Year Resolutions Around the World Brace for Impact in Preparation to be Thrown out the Window